Access keys used on this site are:

Certificates of Sponsorship (Tier 2 Workers)

Any non UK / EEA national seeking entry or permission to remain in the UK for the purpose of employment will require a Certificate of Sponsorship from a government approved licence holder.  Health Education England ( HEE ) is responsible for the sponsorship of Medical and Dental trainees for their Tier 2 visa application. This process is administered by Health Education West Midlands on behalf of HEE .     

If you have been offered a training post with Health Education Thames Valley but will require a Certificate of Sponsorship in order to take up that post, you must contact the Thames Valley Recruitment Team ( as soon as possible after the written job offer has been made to start the process. You will then be sent an application pack and will be required to submit a list of supporting documents to accompany your application.

Further information about Tier 2 sponsorship can be found on the West Midlands specialty training website

The National Sponsorship Team can be contacted via the following email address:

A note to our visitors
AcceptWe have updated our Privacy Policy in compliance with EU cookie legislation. Take a look at our Privacy Policy to learn how we use cookies to collect anonymous site usage information. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our Privacy policy.
You'll keep being notified until you click the “Accept” button